28 January 2016
PDMS will be at the Scottish Passenger Transport Excellence event in Edinburgh on the 2nd February to showcase our mobile ticketing solution.
The conference will bring together representatives from across all of Scotland’s passenger transport industries to discuss the challenges and opportunities ahead as their services and passenger expectations are transformed by digital opportunity. Speakers include Derek Mackay MSP, Minsiter for Transport & Islands, Scottish Government and Joan Aitken, Traffic Commissioner for Scotland.
Drawing on a 20 year track record in providing ticketing solutions to the ferry sector, we have recently launched a robust yet flexible interoperable mobile ticketing solution which works in conjunction with the National Entitlement Card scheme.
Our interoperable ITSO smartcard solution featues:
- Quick and easy customer registration
- Minimal complexity at point of sale
- Credit card token registration
- Intelligent pricing – calculate lowest price prior to charging or invoicing
- Supports range of ticket types, zones & rates, period passes and multi-operator transit
- Payment via token or invoiced account
- Allocation of revenue by route/operator
- Usage and fraud monitoring
- Printing of travel cards
- Validates cards from National Schemes e.g. Young Scot and NEC
- Can be extended to Tourist Travelcards with encoded date ranges e.g. 1 day or weekly
PDMS are ITSO registered suppliers.